Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And This Christmas Will Be A Very Special Christmas For Me

Tonight, I decorated my very first don't-live-with-my-parents Christmas tree.

Jared
, Alanna and Ali came over for dinner (made completely by Jared)...it was delicious...and they even brought apple cider!

Then, Jared and I hung way too many ornaments on my tree while Ali and Alanna kept the conversation flowing...

I really, really love Christmas...so much.

And I love that I came home to a pine-scented house...

Here's a picture of my tree last night:


Here's what it looks like now: (flash)



(no flash)

4 comments:

Alanna Moine said...

no flash...always better!

thanks for having us over!

Julie Hibbard said...

So so so so beautiful!!!! Wow! It's fantastic! Keep it cool in your house and check the water every day!!
It's fantastic!
Happy first Christmas Tree!
:)

PETE Di LALLO said...

WOW!!!!!!
Out-freakin-standing!!!
It's a genetic thing handed down from your mom and her side of the family...

sunshine said...

oh i like... so much. its all warm and cozy. fun moments.