Saturday, November 03, 2007

All Play and No Internet Makes For a Dull Blog

This last week has been packed...

I had a costume party with my small group, sang at the high school praise and worship night, wrote an article for SYM (proposed title..."What Kind of Ship Never Sinks: Discipleship"), sang at Crave, wrote a workshop for the JH Fall Retreat (called Thinking Outside of Yourself), learned the choreographed dance to "We're All in This Together" from High School Musical...oh, and co-programmed the weekend services...

It's been a jam-packed week...and as we sang and danced tonight, my legs felt like lead. My head has been pounding all day, but I have still managed to watch two episodes of Heroes Season One...and am prepping for a third before bed.

I'll get back on my blog game tomorrow...

1 comment:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

YES! I am so stoked that you're watching this show! I KNEW you'd like it! Will you just listen to me from now on?