Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a Wonderful Life

I know, such a cliche title...but today, my birthday, I really did realize this.

I woke up to my phone beeping birthday wishes from my mom...thankfully, there was no "I know what I was doing 25 years ago today!"

I arrived at work to a desk of roses, daisies, signs, candy, a giant cookie...

My day was filled with texts, phone calls, messages, emails, facebook messages, myspace comments...lunch, frappuccinos...

Thank you to those who sent any of the above. I had such a great birthday.

Oh, the day was also filled with stick ball, laughter, junk food, Chris Sligh singing me Happy Birthday, a broken-down car, great friends lending cars and giving rides, mac and cheese, cookie dough...

Such a great day...thank you.

5 comments:

hayley said...

Happy Birthday. I'm so happy that you had such a great day!

Brent said...

Chris Sligh sang Happy Birthday to you?!? Lucky!

Heather Leith said...

chris sligh...that sounds familiar...

american idol?

Matt Jensen said...

you're welcome

Allison Murray said...

dont even forget about he slinky dog to protect you at night... and Veronica Mars =)

happy birthday!!!