Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Music Makes the People Come Together

Here are the TOP 5 SONGS MOST FREQUENTLY PLAYED in my i-Tunes purchased list:
1. At Last (Single)--Etta James
2. To Make You Feel My Love--Josh Kelley
3. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic--The Police
4. Since You Been Gone--Kelly Clarkson
5. The First Cut is the Deepest--Sheryl Crow


Here are the TOP 5 SONGS FREQUENTLY PLAYED IN MY CAR:
1. Mad World--Gary Jules
2. Girls Just Want to Have Fun--Greg Laswell
3. The Way I Am--Ingrid Michaelson
4. Time After Time--Eva Cassidy
5. Gone Daddy Gone--Gnarls Barkley

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Seven of these 10 songs are over 20 years old. How cool is that?
At last is one of the most played on my ipod too.
Always think it will be THE song if I happen to find THE one someday. I hate when it's played at a 22 year old's wedding! :)

Matt Jensen said...

Love Etta James.

Allison Murray said...

the way i am is my myspace song.
=) so so so so so good.