Thursday, September 20, 2007

Waiter, There's Some Creepy in My Dinner!

Tonight, I took Hillary to Chili's in Mission Viejo.
I know that 'they' say the waiter gets a better tip if he sits down at the table and makes conversation, but sometimes I think that's a little awkward...

Needless to say, our waiter sat right down at our table tonight...pretty close to me, I thought he might just cozy up and put his arm around me...kinda creepy, right? I even had to move my purse because he practically sat down on it.

Hillary and I laughed about it everytime he left our table...He had to know we were laughing at him...

But, 'they' are right...I left him a pretty big tip.

3 comments:

Josh Peters said...

way to perpetuate awkward dining experiences.

Alanna Moine said...

but the question is...if he had been cute, would you still think he was creepy?

yazz said...

i know that waiter. he does that to me too.