Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Strawberry Tears Forever

I came home, tonight, to a brand new tub of fresh, ready-to-eat strawberries...

I opened them up...ate one...

If you've ever seen me eat strawberries (or heard me) you would know that there are few times that I look (or sound) more like my mother. I was told, about a week ago, as someone watched me eat strawberries, that I should be in a commercial for them since I so clearly love them...

So, I ate one...and then dropped the entire carton on the ground.

Two stayed in the container...the rest were everywhere...



I'm very sad about that...

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I hope you picked them up and washed them and ate the whole bunch! I can HEAR you eating them! There is NOTHING in the world better than GREAT food that really makes your taste buds come alive.
I am so glad you are like me in this way...I think we are alike in lots of ways...probably MOST a like in the fact that you took a picture of them on the ground...now who else would have done that?
Love you! I will buy you a BIG basket of them! :)

Jaime said...

Well, If you kept your kitchen floor as clean as me and my mum, you could have eaten them right off the them there ground.

Ryanne said...

Ever heard of a sink? A little rinse will do ya!

PETE Di LALLO said...

you are too much like your Mom taking pictures of food (on or off the table)...you guys!!!

The Maguires said...

PLEASE tell me you ate them! If you really love something, you should be able to eat it ANYWHERE.

Unknown said...

5 second rule!

JG