Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ron, I Need Your Help: Part 1 of 2

My Hypothesis:
Lead causes surgical adhesive to lose its adhesiveness.

Background Story:
Yesterday, I was trying to put on my false eyelashes for Fancy Wednesday. I needed a sharp object to apply the surgical adhesive to the lashes. I chose the end of a pencil. When I put the lashes on my lids, they would not stick. So, I wiped them off and used my tweezers instead, and they stayed in place all day.

However:
I have searched on Google and ask.com for the Conclusion piece of this science experiment and can not find the answer.

Ron! Help!

3 comments:

The Maguires said...

reconsider your hypothesis: try searching graphite and clay, not lead. Pencils don't have lead anymore.

Cathi said...

I'm very interested in hearing more about Fancy Wednesday. Maybe you could blog about it.

The Maguires said...

Just for the record: Jeff responded to the top "amanda" comment. Not the real amanda. My response would have sounded more like this.... What are you doing sticking a pencil in your eye? Lead will make you retarded.