Monday, September 17, 2007

Friendly Flag Fun

At church this weekend, Rick had the staff come in at the end of service carrying flags from all of the countries of the world--showing that we, as a church, are committed to going to every country.

Here's Bethany and me at the 11:15 service. Bethany is carrying a very tough flag (spears and all), I have the weakest of all (complete with Parrot). My very kind friend, Beave, traded me shortly after this picture was taken, and I carried the Union Jack through the Worship Center. Hooray! I love the UK!

3 comments:

Josh Peters said...

jyou have a friend named "Beave" as in Beaver?

Anonymous said...

I carried a flag for the 11:15 service too!! I had the flag for Djibouti! Bright lime green and blue!

Julie Hibbard said...

Perfect that you carried the Union Jack!! Wish I could have seen that!
:)
Is the parrot the flag of Margaritaville??