Sunday, September 09, 2007

Apple Dress

I bought a dress that has apples all over it. I actually really love it...but every time I put it on, I chicken out...and so, I've never worn this dress outside of my bedroom.

Today, at church, a woman walked by wearing this dress...in my jealousy over her confidence, I said to her "I have that dress, but I've never been able to wear it out of my house...I love it!"

She, the stranger, said back to me, "Wear it! I love it too!"

Bethany said, "Now, do you know her or are you just being overly-friendly?"

I guess I was being overly friendly...but I think we are fashion-friends...people are united by style.

5 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

I have a dress like that too! I posted it on my blog one time..i think the farthest i have gone with it on is down my stairs..

Heather McTaggart said...

I have so many dresses and shirts like this! Holly talks me into them in the store and they hang in my closet for years! Be brave my friend...wear the apple dress!

Julie Hibbard said...

YOU? Chicken? Come on! You look great in everything and have the confidence to pull it off anytime!
I want to see it! :)

The Maguires said...

How crazy can apples be? i can't imagine a dress too tight with apples on it, or a dress too short with apples on it (unless it was made for a child and you are trying to wear it.) or a dress too low cut with apples on it. but usually you're not afraid of any of those things :)

Anonymous said...

related post
http://katarashop.blogspot.com/2009/05/apple-bottom-juniors-striped-tube-dress.html

best regard
katarashop