Sunday, August 19, 2007

Prayer Warrior?

I love this concept, but I hate this term.

I love to pray...since I'm always in my own head, I love to remember events, people, stories, happenings and pray while I drive my car, or lay in bed, or even while I shower.

I was thinking about this last night as I was telling my friend that I had been praying specifically for these two girls that I have never met. I had heard stories about their lives and they have just been on my heart, so I've been praying for them...by name, and pretty much daily.

As I said it aloud last night, I realized how creepy that is to say "I don't know them, but I've been praying for them..." Now, this won't stop me from continuing to pray for them, but maybe it will stop me from telling others about my strangers prayers.

1 comment:

Kate E said...

I don't think you are creepy...I think it is cool that you remember to pray for them. A bigger pet peeve for me is when people say they will pray and they don't. So at least you are praying!
Love your guts