Wednesday, August 22, 2007

5 o'clock thoughts

I was wide-awake at 5am...I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that I slept all day yesterday. Either way, here are a few of the things I was thinking about while laying in a dark room waiting for the wake-up call:

* If I tried to ride my skateboard to MO1, would I fall? What if my skateboard shot out in to the middle of on-coming traffic at the stoplight?

* Should I chop my hair off? Short black hair is cute, right? Or should I wait until I go back to blond and then have short, blond hair all at once?

* What if I cancel the cable at my house? Can I really be that "I don't have TV" person? I know enough people who have TV, I could really just rotate houses to watch the shows I want to watch.

* How sad is it that I would be completely content to lay in bed in this Hungarian hotel all day and read Harry Potter? I'd be more than fine to not explore the city, but instead, see what happens during Bill and Fleur's wedding.

* Back to the skateboarding thought...what if I tried to skateboard in my heels? Wow, that would be so sweet if I could...but I'd probably hurt myself--or worse, break a heel.

* I would really like to re-paint my craft table. What colors would look right?

* How much would it cost to buy all of the frames that I need for the pictures I want to hang in my house? Where do they all belong? Who do I trust enough to tell me what looks right where?

6 comments:

Matt Jensen said...

The only heels that should be worn while shredding are "Heelies"

Alyssa said...

what about thougts on rihanna and dancing?

The Maguires said...

*1-Yes, bummer.
*2-yes, yes. Wait, what a dramatic effect...more your style to shock everyone.
*3-You are a HP loser. HP will be there for you ANY time. Not so much a trip to beautiful Hungry.
*4-Don't do it. Although Video it for sure if you try. You and Katie could have matching casts.
*5-Black, purple, dark pink, light blue, and red.
*6-$200.00. Go to Ikea. I'lll always tell you the truth.
*7- Miss you!

Cathi said...

I was just thinking about your craft table this morning!
I hope you're having a great trip.

Heather Leith said...

ALLISON! NOW I KNOW THAT FLEUR AND BILL GET MARRIED! DARN IT!

i forgive you.

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Dear friend who is in (and possibly is) Hungary,

Please do not chop your hair off. I know that you could probably pull off the look, but I wasn't the biggest fan of this. I've always been a big fan of brown hair on you though...