Saturday, May 19, 2007

Parents With Small Children

Teach your child, from a young age, that "holding himself" when he needs to use the bathroom is inappropriate. It looks silly and is pretty gross.

I know, my kid will probably do it too...but I will quickly nip that in the bud.

Oh, one more thing. When you take your kid to the bathroom, no need to announce his accomplishments. Strangers (and really, even friends) would prefer not to hear you say, "Wow! Pee-pee and poo-poo! Good boy!"

I'm sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but it had to be done.

5 comments:

Luke St.Hilaire said...

ewwww

blythe said...

"nip that one in the bud" is an interesting choice of words for your subject matter.

Johnny Baker said...

Let me know how all of these work out for you when you have your kids.

joshpease said...

I STILL do this when I have to make pee pee ... is that weird?

Brent said...

Your kids will try to hold it instead and have more accidents and more trouble potty training than their friends.