Monday, April 16, 2007

Things that Gross Me Out

I don't even have to see it, just thinking about it makes me grossed out...

* Other people cutting their toenails

* Drain Hair

* Germs, especially in restaurants or hotels

* Earwax

* Booger eating

* Picking at Athlete's Foot

* Giant white-headed pimples

* Eating eggs

* Barfing in your mouth a little bit

* Being touched by sweaty feet

* Chewing fingernails that have dirt under them

* Pulling apart a chicken wing...popping the bone from the socket...oh, I just got the chills



What grosses you out?

4 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Does it also gross you out when other people cut their finger nails?

PETE Di LALLO said...

how about people who blow their nose at the dinner table...Yikes!
and ones who talk with a mouthful of food...Get me outa here!!

blythe said...

that's too bad that booger eating grosses you out, seeing as how so many people love the taste of boogers and do it in public.

Brent said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth reading that list.