Thursday, April 05, 2007

Things I Know, but Don't Know Why I Know Them...

* Why Six from Blossom is named Six.

* All of the words to every Disney movie soundtrack pre-Pocahontas.

* The names (first and last) of all 5 members of New Kids on the Block.

* Every word to most of the "Hanging Tough" album.

* The TGIF line-up from about 1987-2000.

* The "Steve Urkel Dance".

* About Urban Heat Islands.

* The birthday of almost everyone I've ever known. (Up until last year, I would have said I know all of their old phone numbers too...)

What obscure facts have you retained?

9 comments:

Eric said...

I know a lot of these as well.
TGIF lineup -Easy

I also know every lyric to every DC Talk song.
By the way, when is my birthday?

Allie said...

You're so smart. I know nothing, except that Swedish Fish are neither Swedish nor fish.

Talk amongst yourselves...

TSHarrison said...

So why was Six called Six?

Heather Leith said...

I know all the names of the ninja turtles and their foes/allies.

Julie Hibbard said...

Gina and I email each other on the birthdays of people we went to elementary school with...
And I know both Kelly and Sonja's phone numbers from highschool.
And the license plate number of Steve Brady's truck (1D83813)
Absolutely useless and crazy that other, more important things, have not taken their place in my brain.

Mike Lovato said...

Two things:
- You are too young to know all the members of NKOTB (that's right, I abbreviated).
- I think it's awesome that you know about Urban Heat Islands.

PETE Di LALLO said...

I don't know why, but I remember old cowboys' horses names:
Roy Rogers
Gene Autry
Hopalong Cassidy
The Cisco Kid
Tex Ritter

ask your fathers or grandpa's for the answers...

jessie estupinan said...

i know that Sanjia should be voted off of american idol.

Ryan Nielsen said...

I too want to know why six was called six????