Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blog Experiment

As I turned off my light at midnight-ish last night, I was thinking, "I wonder how long it actually takes for me to check all of these blogs."

So, tonight, I performed a little experiment:

START: 9:13pm

# of Blogs read: 41

# of unchanged-since-yesterday blogs: 18

# of more-than-one-new-post blogs: 7

# of videos used as posts: 4

# of comments written: 16

# of comments written in CAPS out of excitement: 2

FINISH:
10:00

Some might say I should use a blog manager of some type to expedite this process, but I love it...it's so fun and relaxing...and it makes me feel as though I am making the effort to be a good friend...

7 comments:

Josh Peters said...

41 blogs?! intense.

Julie Hibbard said...

I like this experiment. I don't read quite as many, but I would say I spend about an hour, sometimes an hour and a half a night writing and reading blogs. Its far more entertaining than watching TV and it really does help me keep up with what everyone is doing!
Again, it just proves your theory: There is no better way to spend your time.

Johnny Baker said...

I hope that my blog was one of the 41. If it was, you'll plainly see that I've been posting.

ADD ME BACK TO YOUR LIST! Please.

Mike Lovato said...

You definitely need a feed reader if you're reading 41 blogs. Try Google Reader and it will change your life.

Alyssa said...

YOU ARE INCREDIBLE AND NOW CAN ADD ONE MORE NUMBER OF EXCITED COMMENTS BECAUSE I AM EXCITED ABOUT THAT EXPERIMENT!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

You think writing in CAPS means out of excitement?
I think it means writer is YELLING ...

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Brent said...

Hardcore.