Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Banter-ability

In my job, and with my friends, I am constantly meeting new people.

I have to say, there are very few things that I appreciate more than conversation skills; more specifically, the ability to carry-on a dialogue filled with nothing more than banter. It draws me in. Instantly I am interested in continuing the conversation. I enjoy the challenge in keeping-up my side.

In a friend, in a salesperson, in a co-worker...this is something I value.

Quick, sharp, funny, back-and-forth.

Oh, and via e-mail is my favorite...I love a good, strong laugh at my desk.

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I LOVE a good email conversation while I am at my desk. It is so fun to actually LOL and everyone around you is wondering what is going on. You are a great conversationalist and most interesting to be with. Always have been.
So glad you're mine!

blythe said...

i bet you love gilmore girls then.

Mel East said...

I love to laugh its a good thing lol

Josh(ua) Treece said...

This is one of the things that I like about talking with you... That and you can keep up with the pop culture references.