Thursday, December 28, 2006

Today in Pictures...

Lots of shopping at the #1 mall in the Seattle guidebook...

Followed by dinner at Ray's Boathouse...the only Seattle Restaurant in 1001 Places to See Before You Die...mostly for the view.


Here's the famous sign...


And here's my delicious dinner: mussels, calamari, giant prawns...YUM!


After dinner, we headed to the Space Needle. It was freezing on top...here's us...


Sleepless in Seattle is my favorite movie. Here's a shot of where Jonah and Sam Baldwin's houseboat was:


And, here's the photo I will submit as a "make a postcard" entry:

3 comments:

Brent said...

Well done.

Cathi said...

I'm jealous. I love that city. Oh, and I think your picture would make an excellent postcard. For another postcard opp, go up to Queen Anne's and when you're headed down a steep hill back downtown, make a right and you'll find yourself at a park that overlooks the city.

Annie Smith said...

ohh i love this city too! you and your mom look great i hope you both are having so much fun!!