Saturday, December 30, 2006

So far today...

We had appointments this morning at Spa Noir. My mom had a massage and I had a facial.
During one of the many steps involved in facials, she put a lotion on my face that brought back such a strong memory of a scratch and sniff book I had as a kid.

Funny how scents can do that.

Another pointless memory from today:
When my brother was in Elementary School, his choir performed Grease. They had to change the words because, obviously, it is not super child-friendly...
My favorite alteration was from "Beauty School Dropout":

ORIGINAL LINE: "But no customer would go to you, unless she was a hooker"

THEIR VERSION: "But no customer would go to you, because your perm's a cooker!"

We are on our way back to Nordstrom...for lunch...and then we have a late dinner reservation at Ruth's Chris...neither of us have been there before.

No comments: