Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

My mom has been waking up at 6:30am and making me wake up at 8 every day. She is always in a rush to start the morning...so yesterday, I asked her to please let me sleep in.

Today, she let me sleep in until 10:45! Hooray! It was wonderful...I had such a strange dream...very vivid...very upsetting...but I can't imagine that would be interesting to you.

Anyway, we laid around and watched Ghostbusters. (Bill Murray is so dang funny.) Then got ready and headed to Pike's Market. It was so fun! We watched the men toss fish back and forth...and yell to each other.

I had fish and chips, my mom had clam chowder in a bread bowl. Delicious!

Then we walked back toward the hotel, but decided to see a movie instead. We saw "A Night at the Museum". I enjoy Ben Stiller. He is somewhat the same character from movie to movie, but I still think he's pretty fun.

On the way back from the movies, we stopped for dinner. I had lobster...and chocolate cake...and some asparagus. YUM!

We ended dinner around 6:20 so we ran back to the theater to catch "The Holiday". It was very cute...I cried at a few parts...and it made me love London more than ever. Matt's on his way there, I'm SO jealous! (Matty, bring me back something good!)

Anyway, now we're back...and we're watching the Seinfeld marathon on TBS...and we'll ring in the New Year in style.

Happy 2007 Everyone!

1 comment:

The Euro Trip said...

I hope to bring you back something great!