Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HELP!

So...we sent in our applications and photos today...
You know, for the World Series of Pop Culture.

I need some help.
PLEASE, if you have any vast knowledge in one or two specific areas, leave me a few test trivia questions. I, as they are left, will do my best to answer the questions.

If I do not know the answer, you may comment on the post that admits my lack of knowledge in your field of expertise.

Oh, and don't try to test me on Veronica Mars trivia...I haven't been blogging since Saturday because I've done very little past watching Season 1 and half of Season 2. That's good TV.

4 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I just got our audition time in this morning. 9am in the 90210. That's a little too early for me to be in Walsh world. But we're going to rock it!

Here's a question: (No fair cheating!) What is the name of the high school that is used for Neptune High on Veronica Mars? (It shows the name half covered in the first episode!)

Matt Jensen said...

Bay Side High.

jwitt said...

I've got three for you:

1. Located in DisneyWorld Orlando, Florida, what does EPCOT stand for?

2. On the HBO series "Entourage," Kevin Dillon plays Johnny "Drama" Chase, an often out-of-work actor best known for his role on what fictitious sci-fi series?

3. In the 1993 movie "Groundhog Day," Bill Murray's character Phil Connors is awakened every morning by what song playing on his alarm clock?

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I thought of one this morning that we should learn because it's so tough. Name all 5 pussycat dolls.