Thursday, November 16, 2006

Top Ten Moments as Steve Rutenbar's Assistant

1. Allison, please load this James Taylor CD in to my i-Music.
2. Allison, learn how to use this digital camera I bought, and then teach me.
3. Oh, the manual for the camera? I threw it away.
4. Allison, the lights keep shutting off in my office, how can I get them to stay on.
5. Allison, you sit in my chair. Let me dictate some emails to you.
6. Allison, I can't type that fast, my fingers are too big for the keys.
7. Look at this picture...isn't it bitchin'?
8. Did I ever tell you about the tumor I have in a jar? Yeah...we lost it in the move.
9. Allison, can you teach me how to call Jake on this phone?
10. Let's make these photos in to a slide show. Should we use the Parachute Band or "The Prayer"?

Steve...you are one of my favorite people on the planet...

3 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

ohh young David, you don't know Steve then! Alice, I love Steve too!

Cathi said...

You totally forgot about SCC's The Great Adventure! That HAS to be on at least one of the slideshows!

Matt McGill said...

i'm telling steve how disrespectful you are of him. you should show more respect for your elders. it says that in the bible.