Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Top Ten

I'd like to make this a new recurring blog. My Top Ten ___________. We'll see if I can make this at all interesting.

Tonight's: My Top Ten Ideas for a Top Ten List

1. Favorite Scientific Names for Fruits and Vegetables
2. Fall Fashion "In"s
3. People in the Church Office (Outside of Student Ministries)
4. Funny People in my Life
5. Favorite Matt McGill moments
6. Stories From the Blogs of Others
7. Lines From "The Office"
8. Books on My Shelves
9. Drinks at Starbucks
10. Smells

Any ideas for more interesting "Top-Ten"ning?

3 comments:

Josh Peters said...

Hooray to the further proliferation of myspace and email top 10's and surveys! This is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I maybe want to steal this idea.

b.hurst said...

i just wanted to say that i dont have any ideas. if you have any ideas for my blog lemme know.