Thursday, November 02, 2006

Inspired by Josh Peters

Places I hope to go in my lifetime:

International:
Beijing, China (Great Wall)
Tokyo, Japan
Costa Rica
The Cayman Islands (Because of all of the John Grisham novels)
Iceland
Italy (Venice, Rome, Milan, Florence, Verona)
Ireland (Dublin, Belfast)
Scotland (Especially Loch Ness)
Berlin, Germany
The Lake District, England
Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg)
Kiev, Ukraine
Kampala, Uganda
Oslo, Norway
Stockholm, Sweden (the ice hotel)
Australia (though I would plan a layover so I don't fly Sydney to LA)
Cairo, Egypt
Athens, Greece
Madrid, Spain
Tahiti
The Bahamas
Jamaica

Local:
The Grand Canyon
Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame)
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Niagara Falls
The World's Largest Ball of Twine
The World's Largest Thermometer
The Four Corners (where you can stand in 4 states at once)??
Mt. Rushmore
Old Faithful

Unlike Josh, I am not asking for funding...I'm merely sharing my list.

What's on your list?

1 comment:

Leigh Sarti said...

Jana and I want to go to the Ice Hotel in Sweden too! We saw a sweet documentary about it on the Discovery Channel.