Saturday, November 11, 2006

I have time issues

Every Saturday, I deal with the same thing: I'm afraid I won't have enough time to run errands, or "do anything" before I have to be at work.

For example, today I had to be at the church at 3:45. I woke up at 10 and thought, I'd better not watch any of The O.C. today, I might be late to church. Because, in my head, waking up at 10 meant most of the day was shot.

Last Saturday, I met Matt for lunch and then we did a little Christmas shopping. I had to be at church at 4:45...and I was so nervous that I wouldn't make it back in time...At 3, I asked Matt if he thought we were pushing it time-wise and if we should head back (oh, by the way, we were at Best Buy in Mission Viejo--not South Coast Plaza).

So, I often opt for lounging around...for some reason I am confident that I will arrive on time if all I do all day is lay in bed.

No comments: