Sunday, October 01, 2006

My friends were married today

It was a very fun day to be a part of. I have known the bride since we were 12.
I met the groom a few years ago, before they began dating.

I cried during the wedding...thinking that we are officially grown-ups, the first of our group to get married...crazy.

Then, during the reception (following a Chipotle-catered dinner) I talked to the bride and cried again. I couldn't hold it in. I was so happy for her, so overwhelmed at the feeling of her being married, a wife.

When we were leaving, I walked over to say goodbye to the groom...while saying my Congratulations, so happy for you, etc...I began to tear up again.

It was such a fun Sunday!

2 comments:

Alanna Moine said...

man...i hear ya.

TheHuntsAreRad said...

Crazy for me that all of you were my leaders and now we are all friends and you all are starting to get married!!!