Monday, September 11, 2006

RE: Snakes on a Plane

Mat Jensen called me and asked if I would want to meet him at Regal to see this movie.
I said sure.
Cathi, that's how I decided to see it.

I was thinking it might be like a car accident: so bad you couldn't help but watch it.
It actually was like a high school play. Sort of bad, there were some good characters, and overall you weren't super stoked when you left, but not wanting your $10 back.

Also, the "villain" in the movie is named: Eddie Kim!
When I was an intern, HSM had an intern (for a brief time) named Eddie Kim!
So that gave me a laugh every few minutes when they would say "Eddie Kim will stop at nothing to kill you!" or "Eddie Kim is a maniac!"

Oh yes, and then there was that famous Samuel L. Jackson line "I'm tired of these MF snakes on this MF plane!"
I needed to use the restroom pretty much from the start of the movie, but didn't want to miss that line...of course, he didn't say it until the end...I had to hold it for about 2 hours!

1 comment:

Matt Jensen said...

you spelt my name wrong, but secrectly I enjoy when people spell my name with only one "t"...so don't change it.