Thursday, July 13, 2006

World Series of Pop Culture


Holy Moly. I can't wait to watch this show. I haven't seen it yet, so I can not give a thumbs up or down. All I know is that when I saw the ad for it in PEOPLE I was, in the words of Stevie Wonder, Overjoyed.

Josh Treece, if they do a TEAM competition, we should join. No one knows more useless crap than the two of us. (Except maybe Alanna).

If you'd like to practice, they have a Pop Culture Challenge Computer Game.

Thank you to PEOPLE magazine for bringing so much joy to my life...having introduced me to the World's Ugliest Dog Competition...and now this.

2 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Words cannot properly express how stoked I was to see this. I wanted on so bad! After I returned from camp today I caught 2 episodes...I have to say that all of the questions were so unbelievably easy, I could answer them in my sleep. You and I would have won this compitition easier than McGill in a "sing metallica songs using only zabba-dees" compitition. If they have another you and I are there. It's done using teams of three, so we would need to find another.

Allison said...

alanna pearson