Saturday, July 22, 2006

September 12, 2006

will be the best day of the year.

Here are the reasons why:

  • It is my friend Katie's birthday...always proves to be a fun par-tay.
  • Justin Timberlake's album will hit stores...I've been awaiting it's arrival...so much so that it has now been the topic of two blogs
    Along with
  • John Mayer's newest album Continuum...I'm hoping to enjoy a great deal of it before we see him in concert.
    And finally,
  • Smallville Season 5 out on DVD...which has also made two blogs.

    On this day, I may make a public appearance at Target and Katie's party...after that I'm staying home to enjoy the other 3 things on the list.
  • 2 comments:

    Josh(ua) Treece said...

    I care a great deal for many of the things on this list. Can I reccomend a DVD set for you? Veronica Mars. I think you should watch it because you would love it and because she IS you!

    Unknown said...

    Click here for other fun facts about that day, too ...