Saturday, July 08, 2006

Great Google Search

I have been Googling for the last 25 minutes or so and I just found out some great things:

1) Harry Potter 7 (as yet untitled) is rumored to be on shelves July 7th, 2007. (7th book, 7/7/07)

2) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie will be in cinemas on July 13th, 2007. My Harry Potter widget is now counting down to this date.

3) Season 2 of LOST will be released on DVD September 5th, 2006.

4) Season 5 of Smallville will be released on DVD September 12th, 2006.

5) Justin Timberlake's second album will also be released September 12th, 2006. I'm not sure how I feel about the album title "FutureSex/LoveSounds", but if the album is anything like "Justified" I'll be buying concert tickets.

2 comments:

John Snyder said...

you know i'm counting down the days to September 12th.

SNYDER

Alanna Moine said...

you also know that Galidor and I will totally be up for attending the concert with you. And judging by the title of the album... so will all the slutty, we think we are grown up 'n sync fans...although they actually might be legal now.