Saturday, July 22, 2006

Eat it Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Jessica Parker can wear high heels for an entire day (or evening) and not let them stop her from enjoying herself.

I have been striving to obtain this same level of comfort in heels. Last night, my friends, I made it.

We went to our friends' wedding last night and I wore white heels. Oh, they did not slow me down. I stood and walked in grass, stood and held a baby while dancing, danced with Courtney Gause (keeping up was a feat of its own).

I am very proud of myself. Sarah, I hope you are proud of me too. You were my inspiration.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is BIG news. I think all women should be mentally tough enough to accomplish this amazing feet.

Pardon that pun.

JG

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

HA! I just laughed out loud reading that. I'm sure I looked more like I was having a seizure than dancing..but hey, I had fun.
Ps..I had my heals off and my rainbows on before the ceremony was even over!